Permission to Skate/NRP Passports (Quinte West Minor Hockey Association)

PrintPermission to Skate/NRP Passports

Players may request a Permission to Skate (AAA) or a Non Residential Passport (AA) by completing the online form provided on our website.

Please note the following

1) PTS Forms and NRP Passports are available to QWMHA residentially qualified players only.  If you played here as an NRP or in the house league, you must request this documentation from your home centre.

2) Players requesting a PTS form or NRP Passport must complete the online form available on our website.  Emails will not be considered as a proper request.

3) Forms have not yet been released by OMHA so your request will sit as pending until such time.

4) Players must be in good standing with both QWMHA and their respective teams.  Forms will not be released to anyone that owes funds.

5) QWMHA is hosting the Juvenile OHF Championship April 13-15.  Forms will not be available for pick up during this time.

6) Completed forms will only be available for pick up at the QWMHA office.  A representative will be available at the AAA registration in Trenton, April 12 to distribute requested forms only.  

Category Sites
League Sites
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Friday, August 17, 2018 at 8:41 AM