Registration for Block 2 is now open.
Similar to Block 1 registration, space will be limited and will be based on date of registration.
The plan for block 2 is to provide every team with two ice times per week, one practice and one 3v3 or 4v4 style game. Ice times will continue to be in Pad 1 and in Frankford (if number warrant ice opening).
Block 2 will run from October 19 - November 29.1) The only accepted form for registration will be the data collected using the online form.
2) Players who were registered with us last year are welcome to register with us again this year. If this is not your home centre, you may choose to return to your home centre. If this is your home centre and you played somewhere else last year, you may choose to register here for this season.
3) There will be no transfers approved this year, unless you are moving and QWMHA will become your new home centre.
3) Players may only play in one minor hockey association. i.e. female players may only play in either OMHA or OW not both.
4) Ice time and number of participants on the ice is limited. This does put us in a bind so registration will be accepted based on the date of registration.
5) Request for tier placement is not guaranteed and is subject to change from the first block based on coach recommendation.
6) Payment in full is due by October 15th. Please do not send money until you are notified of tier placement. Payment must be sent by etransfer to [email protected] indicating your player's name on the notes. You may pay for multiple children in one payment.
7) Players registering after the deadlines and not meeting date of registration order will be placed on a waiting list and contacted as space becomes available
8) In the event we are paused at a phase or it is cancelled there will be no refund for the block we are currently in. No player may move to the next block unless the previous block is paid in full.
Thank you to our generous sponsors we have been able to reduce fees for the second block and will be able to do so in the third block as well. Please remember our sponsors when you are shopping for one of their services.
Fees for Block 2
Did you play in Block 1?
If yes, then your fee is;
Tier 1 - $180
Tier 2 - $140
If no, then your fee is;
Tier 1 - $250
Tier 2 - $210
This fee is higher to include the one time Hockey Canada fee and the cost for jersey.
If you are in the Under 5 program, we will stay to one time a week.
Did you play in Block 1?
If yes, then your fee is $50.
If no, then your fee is $100. (Includes Hockey Canada Fee)
Ready to register? Click here.