Permission to Skate/NRP Passport Requests, News (Quinte West Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 13, 2022 | Kim Thurston | 674 views
Permission to Skate/NRP Passport Requests

Requests for Permission to Skate/NRP Passports are being collected at this time.

Players are asked to review the criteria for playing out permissions.

1) Any player who is good financial standing with QWMHA may request a permission to skate (U10 and above) or NRP passport (U12 and above)for AA programming.

2) The request form must be completed in its entirety in order for a form to be issued.

3) Forms will be emailed to the member once completed.  QWMHA does process a high volume of forms each year so please plan accordingly.

4) Forms requested April 22-24 are not guaranteed to be completed so please plan accordingly as we are hosting the OHF U15 Championship.

5) Only PTS and passports that are requested for U14 -U16 will be issued now as they are in tryouts.  All other requests will sit in a pending folder until after the OHF Championship weekend.

Please complete the request form here.
Dynamic Home Safe Inspections Home About Us Services Radon Testing Contact
Who We Are We are a local small business that offers professional services providing home inspections, thermal imaging and testing your home for Radon gas. We are certified and we abide by Health Canada guidelines which recognizes the Canadian certification program, Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program (C-NRPP) and are also a member of the Canadian Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (CARST)
RE/MAX Quinte Ltd. Cheryl Carrier, REALTOR®
A Trusted REALTOR® serving Quinte West, Brighton, Colborne, Stirling, Prince Edward County, Belleville, Tweed, Madoc and Marmora. Cheryl is consistently a top performing RE/MAX REALTOR® recognized for her skills and dedication to clients. Her high professional standards, calm and patient approach coupled with a ‘client first and always’ ethic makes Cheryl truly trusted for service and respected for results.
Miron Valley Stable and Riding School
Miron Valley Stable ( also known as MVS ) is an equestrian centre located just minutes from downtown Trenton, Ontario in the municipality of Quinte West. We pride ourselves in offering quality and value to our customers all year round. We have the largest indoor lesson arena in Quinte West. 80′ wide and 200′ long great for prepping riders for the show ring. And a smaller indoor arena for starting beginners and private lessons. Services we offer are: English, Dressage, Hunter & Therapeutic Riding Lessons. **Out Door Board, we have room for a couple retired horses or trail riding horses.
Motosports of Trenton
WELCOME TO MOTOSPORTS OF TRENTON Our staff are here for you... to answer your questions, service your machines and provide parts and accessories to help you get the most out of your machines. When it is time for a new or used toy or tool we can help you select what is best for you, help arrange financing and offer the proper protection. We are working hard to improve our business and provide you the best support & Yamaha products, thank you for your continued loyalty.
Quinte West Professional Firefighter's L1328
Quinte West Professional Firefighter's L1328 | Trenton ON
Scott's Haulage
A family company, Scott’s Haulage has a long and proud tradition of meeting the aggregate and hauling needs of the Quinte area. And because our materials come from our privately owned pit, you’re assured that all the materials you order, whether it’s topsoil for a new garden or decorative stone for your business’ front lawn, are held to our high standards of quality.