Requests for Permission to Skate/NRP Passports are being collected at this time.
Players are asked to review the criteria for playing out permissions.
1) Any player who is good financial standing with QWMHA may request a permission to skate (U10 and above) or NRP passport (U12 and above)for AA programming.
2) The request form must be completed in its entirety in order for a form to be issued.
3) Forms will be emailed to the member once completed. QWMHA does process a high volume of forms each year so please plan accordingly.
4) Forms requested April 22-24 are not guaranteed to be completed so please plan accordingly as we are hosting the OHF U15 Championship.
5) Only PTS and passports that are requested for U14 -U16 will be issued now as they are in tryouts. All other requests will sit in a pending folder until after the OHF Championship weekend.
Please complete the request form here