Applications to coach a representative team for the 2020-2021 season are now being accepted.
Application deadline to apply is Monday January 20, 2020.
Coach Selection Policy
1. Applications will be open to all interested applicants no later than January 31 of each year.
2. At the time of coach selection. where there is more than one parent coach who has applied for a team their player(s) will be assessed by a non-biased evaluator chosen by Quinte West Minor Hockey. In order for the coach to be considered for an interview their player must be ranked as one of the following: Top 6 Forward, Top 4 Defence or Top 2 Goalie.
3. Coaching applications are accepted annually and those qualified for interviews will be contacted.
4. All Head Coaches are eligible to coach subsequent divisions for three consecutive years, any additional years will require board approval.
5. Coach Selection Committee will be comprised of a panel as selected by Quinte West Minor Hockey.
6. All panel members will be required to declare a conflict of interest as defined in the QWMHA constitution.
7. Not all applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application can be downloaded here